A Typical Session
What’s working, what do we need to continue to experiment with?
What’s being discovered about time and motivation?
What are goals are for the day?
We go though the organizing process.
Along the way we may take time outs to look at decision making and patterns of action.
We end with the space in good working order.
Recycling taken out, donations in car, items in homes etc.
At the end we’ll discuss what the client wants to work on before the next appointment and the logistics around how that will happen and anticipate any roadblock that may come up.
Fees are based on a variety of factors:
• Time it takes client to make purging decisions.
• Amount of “homework” completed between sessions.
• Length of project and involvement of organizer.
• Type of organizing service: hands-on, consultations, and phone organizing.
Several Fee Structures are available:
• hourly rates based on services provided
• package deals
• student packages